Teach Conversational English to Elementary-Age children in a Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School in South Korea.
• Must be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, Canada, Great Brittan, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
• Must have a 4-year degree from a College/University from one of the above-mentioned countries.
• Must have a current passport.
• Must have experience working with children.
• Must have an excellent grasp of the English language
• Must be able to pass an FBI background check.
• Full Salary
• Housing Benefits
• Health Insurance
• GC Short-Term Travel Insurance Insurance
• Orientation Provided
• Yearly Teacher Retreat
• Round Trip Tickets provided
• Opportunity to travel
• 1-year contract but ability to renew
Korean Mission Coordinator
Oklahoma Conference of Seventh-day Adventists