We are challenging all FAMILIES to take camporee to the next level. Join us on April 24-26 to use your creativity and camp at YOUR HOME, whether in your backyard or your living room. Don't have a tent? Don't worry. You can make a fort with bed sheets or anything you have at home. It will be a weekend full of surprises and challenges.
All the men of Judah, with their wives and children and little ones, stood together before the Lord.
2 CHRONICLES 20:13
1. Camp in your backyard, living room, or garage.
2. Have family worship in the morning and evening.
3. Participate in an honor (by parent or online).
4. Cook a meal together as a family.
5. Memorize two Bible verses each (parent & child).
6. Wear your scarf during the day.
7. Do a craft together as a family.
8. Post a picture of your family camporee
*Those who complete the activities will be able to place an order for the patch though your church (approx. $2.00 each)
Connect with us during the weekend!
NOTE: We adjusted the time!
Pathfinder Honor and Adventurer Award
We will be teaching the Pathfinder Virus honor and the Adventurer Talents award live on Zoom Saturday afternoon. Families are welcome to tune in with the rest of us. Additionally, families can chose to do one of the honors or awards listed in the recourses below. Link to the presentation are available for your viewing. Remember to submit your information to your club director for them to order the honor and award patch. Have Fun!
Scroll through the Family Pictures Gallery
Send us a picture to share with others your camping experience